Skip to content
- To prepare students of all ages for global competitiveness and achievement.
- To educate and inform students worldwide of educational expectations and standards.
- Inform and educate parents and students of the detailed requirements for next level of education.
- To create and standardize global events for awards and recognition with accredited certificates.
- Host international events in English to show and exhibit talents and skills of the students, with subsequent awarding of accredited certificates and achievement awards.
- To act as a resource for research and education on global issues.
- Connecting with Communities: to maintain durable and strong relationships with local communities that enable people to develop awareness and understanding of global poverty issues and work toward positive social action.
- To influence policy and decision-makers with respect to development education.
- Networking with Partners: to sustain a mutually beneficial network of partnerships with organizations that share our values and support our work on global poverty issues
- To encourage the use of development education methodologies to bring about change at a local and global level.
- Researching Practice: to influence debate on the practice of development education by documenting and disseminating learning we acquire through our work.
- To support the ongoing work of groups/organizations that foster social and economic equality at a local and global level.
- Advocating Policy Change: to create positive change for development education at a policy level. To liaise and network with relevant agencies and groups.
- Sustaining Performance: to ensure that that the Center sustains the conditions for attitudinal change among those with whom we work to effect action on global poverty issues