The IBE is passionate about promoting global social justice through unparalleled and effective leadership of innovative and sustainable education reform worldwide.
We will explore the most salient issues facing institutes, schools, academies and learners worldwide, in particular:
- how to support schools, teachers, governments in any nation;
- how to improve education standards worldwide;
- how to deliver effective information and academic achievements;
- how to assist young people in developing the skills they need in the 21st century
while constantly being challenged and asked, “What do I need to do or to be successful in being admitted to a top college or university?”
Working closely with government authorities, local and international education authorities, recognized organizations and academic entities from around the world, we develop education policy recommendations, design innovative programs, and support their implementation and evaluation in ways that effectively improve access to quality and relevant education, promote achievements and recognized awards, and empower every learner to realize his or her full potential.
We cooperate with education specialists and agencies for international accreditation such as:
- the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA),
- the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS),
- the Asia Pacific Education Accreditation Organization (APEAO),
- other boards of education worldwide, in their capacity as policymakers within ministries of education and global education organizations.
The IBE is committed to the highest standards of international education. Our intent is to enable success in cross-cultural and complex global environments, our goals to enhance educational standards to global competitive levels via the setting of innovative programs worldwide.